Mar 23, 2023 – Jun 8, 2023
Mind: Its Mysteries & Control
Master Your Mind, Master Your Life
with Rukmini Chaitanya
12 WEEKLY SESSIONS, Thursday, 1:00 – 2:30 pm ET
“Fear not. The mind is no doubt extremely turbulent. Through repeated attempts you can perfectly subdue it. You are the master of the mind.“
– Swami Sivananda, “Mind — Its Mysteries and Control”
What could be more important in life than the pursuit of happiness? If you seek perpetual joy and contentment, you must cultivate a mind that supports it. But what kind of mind is capable of attaining and retaining happiness? It is one where you are the master, not the other way around. Luckily, there are many practical tools to help you cultivate this inner radiance and sense of complete peace.
The vital importance of the mind for anyone aspiring towards happiness, peace of mind, and a stress-free existence prompted Swami Sivananda to write the comprehensive work, “Mind – Its Mysteries and Control”. This book serves as a valuable guide to all aspirants, and it is immensely helpful to anyone in any walk of life. It is also the result of the revered Swami Sivananda’s personal experience and is written with a practical end in view – to enable you to understand and control your own mind.
This book serves as the foundation and source material for this course. Join Rukmini Chaitanya as she delves deep into the many concepts, secrets, and tools revealed by this treasure trove for mind control. Using her decades of knowledge, she will help illuminate the subtlest ideas contained within the book.
What you'll learn:
- Offered as 12 weekly sessions on Thursdays from 1:00 to 2:30 pm ET on the following dates: March 23, 30, April 6, 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18, 25 and June 1 & 8th.
- This program is offered live through Zoom webinar with the availability for students to interact through Q&A with the presenter.
- For enrolled students, a video recording will be available after each class in the event you miss a class or would like to review the content.
- It is possible to register and take the course at any time. You can catch up on any classes you miss with the recordings.
Requirements and Recommendations:
Rukmini Chaitanya is a senior staff member of the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat Bahamas, and the personal assistant to Swami Swaroopananda, the Acharya, or spiritual director of the Ashram. She regularly teaches the Bhagavad Gita during the Sivananda Yoga Teacher training as well as other courses on the Bhagavad Gita, Vedanta, positive thinking, meditation, and yoga philosophy.
Rukmini Chaitanya is known for her enthusiastic and inspiring teaching style as well as for her devotion to the lineage and the scriptures. She is dedicated to each of her students and has an innate desire to share knowledge with them. She brings a great deal of clarity to every topic and is highly appreciated for her capacity to unfold complicated topics and present them in a coherent and pure way.