LIVE ONLINE PROGRAM
April 1, 2021
Mandukya Upanishad with Gaudapada’s Karika and Adi Shankaracharya’s Bhashya
5 Daily sessions, Monday-Friday, 8:15-9:45am ET
Of all the Upanishads (sacred Sanskrit texts of Vedanta), the Mandukya Upanishad is the shortest — consisting of just 12 mantras.
However, it is considered the most direct and the most powerful Upanishad.
The Mandukya Karika, composed by Gaudapada Acharya 1,500 years ago, is regarded as the highest text of nondual Vedanta.
Its goal is nothing short of transcendence of sorrow and the attainment of unshakeable serenity by the direct intuition of your own nondual nature.
Offered as 5 daily sessions each week, Monday- Friday, 8:15-9:45am ET
This program is offered live through Zoom webinar with the availability for students to interact through Q&A with the presenter.
For enrolled students, a video recording will be available after each class in the event you miss a class or would like to review the content.
It is possible to register and take the course at any time. You can catch up on any classes you miss with the recordings.
Requirements and Recommendations:
- No experience necessary. This program is open to beginners as well as advanced practitioners.
- Viewing Device: Desktop or laptop computer will provide the best experience, although you can also connect via a tablet or smartphone.
- Internet connection: High-speed broadband wired or wireless is best.
- Video: Download Zoom to your computer, or install the Zoom app to your device. For interactive group sessions, a webcam or integrated camera will allow others to feel more connected with you.
- Audio: Headphone speakers are recommended. If you wish to participate vocally, a headset with a microphone will be ideal.
Swamini Atmaprakashananda Saraswati is the Acharya of Arsha Vidya in the United Kingdom. A disciple of renowned Vedantic teacher, Swami Dayananda Saraswati of Rishikesh, her depth of expertise in traditional Advaita Vedanta shines light on even the smallest nuances of its principles, allowing her students to gain a more complete understanding.
With warmth and precision, Swaminiji delivers Vedantic discourses internationally in India, Europe, the Middle East, the United States, and Australia. She is fluent in English, Sanskrit, Tamil, and Telugu. In addition to her many years of lecture circuits, she also conducts ceremonies and worship within the Vedic tradition.