October 2- December 18, 2021
Cultivating Non Attachment: The Means for Happiness
12 WEEKLY SESSIONS, Saturday, 8:30-10:30am ET
Do you wish to have more energy and enthusiasm?
Do you want your days to be filled with joy and inspiration ?
Do you want to learn the best ways to overcome negative thinking and limiting emotions ?
Join this Special 12 weeks course with Swami Paramananda where you will learn how to cultivate non-attachment as a means to achieve the highest forms of positive thinking. And learn how to develop an inspired daily practice of Asanas,Pranayama and Meditation .
What you’ll learn:
- How to remain inspired, having an elevated attitude towards life in general and spiritual life specifically.
- The value in non-attachment and how it enriches one’s life on all levels.
- How non attachment takes our Mediation practice to a higher level.
- How to replace selfish attachments with Pure Love.
- The Joy in kind acts and how to cultivate Kindness.
- The power in the practice of Gratitude and how to use a Gratitude journal.
- How to cultivate the practice of Self Analysis
- How the Bhagavad Gita teaches to cultivate non attachment
- How the Yoga Sutras teach to cultivate non attachment.
- How to create a daily routine, set intelligent targets for our spiritual evolution and follow up on their implementation.
- How to cultivate a daily practice of Asanas ,Pranayama and Meditation .
- How to remain steady in one’s spiritual practice.
- How to work with a Hatha Yoga journal to take your practice to a higher level
Realize your inherent perfection and bliss and learn to let go of all wrong ideas of Oneself. Develop non attachment and regain your enthusiasm,creativity and Joy.
24 hours of on-demand video
12 live sessions of 2 hour. Each class includes 60 min practice of Pranayama,Sun Salutations and Meditation, and 60 min of study of Yoga Philosophy and Psychology.
Home guided practices – including recorded guided Practices.
Feedback and personal guidance on student’s home practices
Availability to ask questions about the studies and practices between classes
Offered as 8 weekly sessions on Saturdays, Oct 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 Nov 6, 13, 20, 27 Dec 6, 13, 18 8:30-10:00am ET
This program is offered live through Zoom webinar with the availability for students to interact through Q&A with the presenter.
For enrolled students, a video recording will be available after each class in the event you miss a class or would like to review the content.
It is possible to register and take the course at any time. You can catch up on any classes you miss with the recordings.
Requirements and Recommendations:
Swami Paramananda is a monk and senior teacher of the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centers . Swami Paramananda joined the Sivananda organization in 2006 and was initiated into Sannyasa (monasticism) in 2016.
A long-time practitioner of yoga, meditation and philosophical studies, he regularly teaches in the Sivananda Yoga Teachers’ Training Courses as well as the Advanced Yoga Teachers’ Training Courses. He also teaches online courses and guides students from around the world in their practice and study.
Swami Paramananda is a much-loved, inspiring, and gifted teacher.